For [all I know] have forsaken me, but the Lord will take me in. ~Psalm 27:10, ESV
Hello! I'm so happy you've found my little blog, here. :)
A few things you should know you should know during your stay:
- All of the posts published on this blog are my own, unless stated otherwise. Please do not share excerpts from the posts published on this blog, or note them as your own. Brief quotations are welcomed, so long as they are brief and credited. Please take this all into account before sharing.
- Beneath images that do not belong to me (or somewhere nearby) should be a sentence in small lettering containing the phrase "image recovered from this link" or "source". Note that most (if not all) images were found courtesy of Google Images. I have such a disclaimer nearby the images to give credit to their owners, but please note that I do not check the recovery link (the owner's website) to be sure that it is safe.
- I will oftentimes quote people, books, movies, or TV shows, but it is my deepest desire to give the source. If you happen to stumble upon a quote without a cited source (i.e. who said it), please feel free to contact me via my contact page.
- On September sixteenth, in 2015, this website was reformatted. While the posts since September sixteenth, 2015, agree with the new settings change, all posts before then do not, and may be found to be not easily read-able.
- This blog has changed a lot over the years. Since going back and changing different posts' settings, topics, and writing style is hardly a sensible task (for me, at least), I'm afraid that, as you hop from post to post, you may find varying writing styles and designs. (And should you happen to come across a stray post in which David Tennant's head is very poorly photoshopped onto a sheep's body... please don't judge me.)
Thank you for understanding!
About My Reviews
If you're an author or publisher who wants to use my reviews in advertisement for their books, please contact me to let me know, and give credit to Liv at Whispers on the Wind.
A huge "thank you" to:
- My parents, for letting me and assisting me in creating my very own blog.
- Blogger.com, for being an awesome, easy (and free!!!!) program that allows me to blog.
- Picmonkey.com, for assisting me in the creation of the blog header.
- Various blogger inspirations; a list of them can be found at this link.
There are a number of people whom, without, this blog would never have come to be. So thank you for making blogging possible! :)
I hope you enjoy your time at Whispers on the Wind!