Saturday, March 4, 2017

March Hiatus Notice

{Image by yours truly.}
Dragons, I've decided to go on my first-ever-planned hiatus. With school and life in general (only three more months 'til summer, after this *sighs*)--

{Source.}

--along with The Magic Flute performances next week (OH. MY. STARS. OPENING NIGHT IS ON TUESDAY),--

{Source.}

--which my grandparents are coming into town for (yipee!),--

{Source.}

--and my bestie (who I haven't seen for seven months *screams*) coming to town for our birthdays in a few weeks--

{Source.}

--March is pretty packed (which I felt could only be described by the use of I Love Lucy gifs 😉 ). Lord willing, I'll be back and conjuring dragon fire to make smores with ya'll again by April! But for now, this dragon needs a break.

Until next time, my dear Dragons! ❤

<3


2 comments:

  1. Wow! It sounds like you have so much coming up! I absolutely understand you needing a hiatus, for sure. Some seasons in life just don't allow for blogging and things, and that's perfectly okay.

    I hope you have the most amazing March, and I'll look forward to your return! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your hiatus! Sounds like there's some pretty fun life to be lived in the meantime. :) Happy early birthday!

    Here's a tag for when you return, if you feel like doing one. http://traceydyck.blogspot.ca/2017/03/tag-3-sunshine-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say! I always make a point to respond to comments. Feel free to leave a link to your blog, too, and I might come and check it out! :)

Please keep your comments clean and respectful of others. If your comments contain inappropriate content or simply make others or myself uncomfortable, they will be deleted. All comments undergo moderation before being made public.

Notice

As of September sixteenth, 2015, this blog has been reformatted. However, all posts before that date have not been updated to fit the new format, and may not be as simple to read.

Posts You May Enjoy

Search Blog