Saturday, February 11, 2017

The Life Lessons Learned from Fantasy Tag

Good morning, dear Dragons! How have you all fared, this week? (I'm sick, so forgive me if my enthusiasm is not entirely present.)

{Source.}

The lovely Jenelle Schmidt has tagged me in her Life Lessons Learned from Fantasy challenge! Thank you so very much, Jenelle!! ❤

The Rules

  • Link back to Jenelle's blog
  • Use the February Is Fantasy Month banner (above)
  • Compose a list of five to ten lessons you've learned from reading a fantasy book or watching a fantasy movie
  • Tag two to four other bloggers to do the same

Life Lessons Learned from Fantasy

And here we go! In no particular order:

  1. The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling -- taught me the strength of wisdom
  2. Tales of Goldstone Wood by Anne Elisabeth Stengl -- taught me that we all fall short of the glory of God... and yet He loves us, anyway
  3. The Lord of the Rings movies (worry not! The books are on my to-read list) -- taught me the value of pureness-of-heart
  4. The Wulver's Rose by Hayden Wand -- taught me that everyone makes mistakes
  5. The 2014 Maleficent movie -- taught me the beauty of redemption
  6. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling -- taught me the reasons for loyalty
  7. Percy Jackson & the Olympians by Rick Riordan -- taught me to share others' burdens
  8. The 2015 Cinderella movie -- taught me that courage, kindness, and endurance lead to better things
  9. The Companions Quartet by Julia Golding -- taught me the importance of friendship
  10. The Lion, the Witch, & the Wardrobe movie (The Chronicles of Narnia is on my TBR list, as well) -- taught me of God's everlasting love and forgiveness

I Tag...


~

I can't wait to see everyone's answers!

So tell me: Will you be doing this tag? What are some of your favourite fantasy books, and what have they taught you about life?

<3


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful stories and wonderful lessons! Loved reading this! Thanks for participating in the tag!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I absolutely loved the movie 'Maleficent' and what you learnt from it is totally true. Redemption is a wonderful thing, and it's portrayed so well in a whimsical and fairy-tale setting. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say! I always make a point to respond to comments. Feel free to leave a link to your blog, too, and I might come and check it out! :)

Please keep your comments clean and respectful of others. If your comments contain inappropriate content or simply make others or myself uncomfortable, they will be deleted. All comments undergo moderation before being made public.

Notice

As of September sixteenth, 2015, this blog has been reformatted. However, all posts before that date have not been updated to fit the new format, and may not be as simple to read.

Posts You May Enjoy

Search Blog