I've Moved! Come Visit Me On My New Blog!

Thursday, October 6, 2016

My Second Blogiversary

How in Gallifrey have I already been blogging for two years? Wasn't it just the other day my dad and I sat down to create my little corner of the blogosphere, and I fled my room, laptop in hand, in fear of a descending spider? Really, how was that two years ago?!


{Original image source. Edited using PicMonkey.}

Fun Facts

 The most I've ever posted in one month was February this year, when I clearly stated that I doubted I'd be blogging much, and then ironically dolled out seventeen posts.

 The nine most popular posts of all time have been as follows:

  1. Tales of Goldstone Wood allegorical theories.
  2. My book review of Harry Potter & the Cursed Child.
  3. Tips for growing and maintaining long hair.
  4. A tutorial for Morgana's healing bracelet.
  5. My invitation to fellow writers to join me in a cabin on Camp NaNoWriMo.
  6. My experiences in The Snow Queen.
  7. The Birthstone Book Tag.
  8. The blog tour for Ivy Rose's The Old River Road.
  9. Tips on writing a tragic scene.

 The six most popular pages of all time have been as follows:


  1. My favourite blogs.
  2. Important information regarding posts.
  3. The page regarding my faith.
  4. The sign-up page for my newsletter.
  5. My book review page.
  6. My WIP page.

 The ten countries my audience hails from are as follows:


  1. The US.
  2. Russia.
  3. Germany.
  4. France.
  5. Portugal.
  6. Canada.
  7. Ukraine.
  8. The UK.
  9. Australia.
  10. Israel.

 The three most-used keywords that have brought people to this blog are as follows:

  1. "DIY healing bracelet".
  2. "Five Magic Spindles review" (which is odd, seeing as I haven't actually had the opportunity to read and review Five Magic Spindles, quite yet).
  3. "Morgana's bracelet".

 My blog was most visited in February 2016 (probably because of the excessive number of posts).

 The year with the most number of posts was (yup!) this year.

 The year with the least number of posts was 2014 (understandably).

Survey



Thank You!! <3 <3


Before I sign off, I'd just like to say thank you. You Dragons have made the last two years of blogging so worth it. So thank you so much. I love you guys!!

<3


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on two years, Liv! That's so cool :D. Your blog is awesome! *highfive*

    ~ Savannah
    scattered-scribblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogiversary! I really enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say! I always make a point to respond to comments. Feel free to leave a link to your blog, too, and I might come and check it out! :)

Please keep your comments clean and respectful of others. If your comments contain inappropriate content or simply make others or myself uncomfortable, they will be deleted. All comments undergo moderation before being made public.

Notice

As of September sixteenth, 2015, this blog has been reformatted. However, all posts before that date have not been updated to fit the new format, and may not be as simple to read.

Posts You May Enjoy

Search Blog