I've Moved! Come Visit Me On My New Blog!

  • No Post Today - HELLO, DRAGONS! So I'd totally planned on there being a real-ish post today... BUT THAT'S JUST NOT HAPPENING. My Thanksgiving break begins next Friday/S...
    1 week ago

Thursday, August 11, 2016

New Pursuits

Today, I made a super huge decision regarding When the Sky Cries, as well as a side short story. Seeing as the opportunity has arisen to pursue a project that I believe is best to work on at the present time, When the Sky Cries (as well as my entry for the annual Goldstone Wood Fan Fiction Contest... *sighs* It seems as if every year, something arises that commands my complete attention) will be put off. If the Lord is willing, I will return to my projects as soon as possible (perhaps my Goldstone Wood fan fiction will be entered in future contests!). But for now, my somewhat secret project will be my main focus. Prayers will be much appreciated!

I hope you Dragons have a lovely weekend!!

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! I always make a point to respond to comments. Feel free to leave a link to your blog, too, and I might come and check it out! :)

Please keep your comments clean and respectful of others. If your comments contain inappropriate content or simply make others or myself uncomfortable, they will be deleted. All comments undergo moderation before being made public.

Notice

As of September sixteenth, 2015, this blog has been reformatted. However, all posts before that date have not been updated to fit the new format, and may not be as simple to read.

Posts You May Enjoy

Search Blog