I've Moved! Come Visit Me On My New Blog!

Thursday, July 28, 2016

The Eighth HARRY POTTER Book

You remember that Top Ten Tuesday post I did last month? Yeah, I somehow forgot to mention a book I am super excited for, yet keep forgetting about. Probably due to the fact that I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MAGICAL IT IS AND HOW ON EARTH IS IT EVEN HAPPENING AFTER SO MANY YEARS!!!! (*draws scar*) (*puts on glasses*) (*waves wand*) (*fangirls*)

{Source.}

Harry Potter & the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne, and John Tiffany. Can we just dwell on the fact that she's written another Harry Potter book, for the moment? Sigh. (*smiles wistfully*)

...So, yeah. There was pretty much no point to this post other than to drool over Rowling's new book. :P

Are you a complete Potterhead? What do you expect The Cursed Child to be like?

<3


3 comments:

  1. EEP, you did a post about Harry Potter And The Cursed Child! I'm SO excited for that book to come out - only 2 more days! I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!!!
    My sister and I can't decide whether we think this edition to the series will be epic or weird. I guess we'll just have to wait and see :D.
    (by the way, this is random, but do you know which house you're in? I'm Ravenclaw.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a cross between Hufflepuff and Slytherin, though I'm pretty sure I'm more of a Hufflepuff. :)
      I'm not sure how I'll feel about the new book, yet, either. Since two other people helped write it, I don't think it'll be as good as the previous seven, but I STILL CANNOT WAIT AND I'M PRETTY SURE I'M FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW. :D
      And the FANTASTIC BEASTS movie is coming out this November!! EEEP!!!!

      Delete
    2. You seem more of a Hufflepuff. :)
      I know, I think it's a bit odd that two other people helped her write it. I mean, I'm sure she could have done quite a fine job by herself! I'm hoping it lives up to expectations though, seeing as I've been waiting for this book FOR-EVER :D.
      YES I'm so excited! I can't decide whether I think it will be weird or not, since I'm used to the movie being all about Harry and Hermione and Ron. But I'm guessing it will still be good enough to please me!

      Delete

I would love to hear what you have to say! I always make a point to respond to comments. Feel free to leave a link to your blog, too, and I might come and check it out! :)

Please keep your comments clean and respectful of others. If your comments contain inappropriate content or simply make others or myself uncomfortable, they will be deleted. All comments undergo moderation before being made public.

Notice

As of September sixteenth, 2015, this blog has been reformatted. However, all posts before that date have not been updated to fit the new format, and may not be as simple to read.

Posts You May Enjoy

Search Blog