I've Moved! Come Visit Me On My New Blog!

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Top (Three?) Tuesday: Anticipated Releases

So I thought I might hop on the wagon and join in on the Top Ten "Three" Tuesday challenge. Without further ado, here are the top three books I'm looking forward to the release of, this year! :)

{Source.}

1. Five Magic Spindles by Rachel Kovaciny, Kat Medill, Grace Mullins, Michelle Pennington, & Ashley Stangl.

I have Five Glass Slippers on kindle (though I have yet to read it), and borrowed Five Enchanted Roses from a friend (which was INCREDIBLE). I'm determined to purchase a paperback copy, this year! I seriously cannot wait! Though I probably won't get to it straightaway (long reading list *laughs nervously*), I hope to read it, soon.


{Source.}

2. The Spinner & the Slipper by Camryn Lockhart.

Rumpelstiltskin meets Cinderella, and it's released by Rooglewood Press. Um, how could it not be awesome?


{Source.}

3. Courageous by Dina L. Sleiman.

I didn't love the first two books in Dina's Valiant Hearts series, but... I can't not read the next book. When I start a series, it seems nearly impossible for me not to continue reading it.

{Source.}

So that's that! ...Please excuse the fact that I only did three books rather than ten. I'm really not wonderful on remembering books' release dates. :D

Are there any books you are looking forward to? Have you read any of the books in Dina L. Sleiman's Valiant Hearts series? Are you a fan of Rooglewood Press? Do share! :)

I hope you have a lovely rest of the evening!

<3


2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to WAY too many books in this latter half of 2016. So many books, so little time, or something like that. ;) Five Magic Spindles has me excited too, especially to read Grace's story, which I'm sure is lovely. Fun list, Olivia. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choices, Fairy tale retellings are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say! I always make a point to respond to comments. Feel free to leave a link to your blog, too, and I might come and check it out! :)

Please keep your comments clean and respectful of others. If your comments contain inappropriate content or simply make others or myself uncomfortable, they will be deleted. All comments undergo moderation before being made public.

Notice

As of September sixteenth, 2015, this blog has been reformatted. However, all posts before that date have not been updated to fit the new format, and may not be as simple to read.

Posts You May Enjoy

Search Blog