I've Moved! Come Visit Me On My New Blog!

  • No Post Today - HELLO, DRAGONS! So I'd totally planned on there being a real-ish post today... BUT THAT'S JUST NOT HAPPENING. My Thanksgiving break begins next Friday/S...
    6 days ago

Sunday, June 5, 2016

To the Writers & Fans of Anne Elisabeth Stengl!

Calling all writers and fans of Anne Elisabeth Stengl! For the 2016 Goldstone Wood fan fiction contest is upon us!

{Source.}

Submissions may be entered from now until August twenty-eight, 2016. The stories and poems will be posted on September first. Voting is open until September eleventh. Winners are to be announced on September twelfth.

And that's not all -- there are prizes!

The first prize includes eight collectible pens -- one for each novel, and one Goldstone Wood. Second prize includes three collectible pens (winner's choice) and one Goldstone Wood pen. Third prize includes one collectible pen (winner's choice) and one Goldstone Wood pen.

{Source.}

Writing, Goldstone Wood, and pens... Does this contest not sound amazing?! Head on over to THIS LINK to learn more! Submissions will be posted at this link on September first.

So what do you think? Will you be entering, this year? I can't wait to see you there! :)

<3

This post was scheduled.

3 comments:

  1. Sadly, I won't have time to join.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! I had absolutely zero time, last year! I hope you'll be able to, come future contests. :)

      Delete
  2. I'll definitely be entering, and I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say! I always make a point to respond to comments. Feel free to leave a link to your blog, too, and I might come and check it out! :)

Please keep your comments clean and respectful of others. If your comments contain inappropriate content or simply make others or myself uncomfortable, they will be deleted. All comments undergo moderation before being made public.

Notice

As of September sixteenth, 2015, this blog has been reformatted. However, all posts before that date have not been updated to fit the new format, and may not be as simple to read.

Posts You May Enjoy

Search Blog