Monday, June 13, 2016

The Very Serious Writing Show

Prepare to be amazed, my fellow writers! By a comical, free-to-listen-to, incredible series of podcasts called The Very Serious Writing Show! AND YOU DON'T NEED TO DO ANYTHING. JUST TURN ON YOUR FAVOURITE ELECTRONIC DEVICE, HEAD ON OVER TO THIS LINK, AND START PLAYING.

Guys, this show is seriously so amazing! And informative! And clean, too! They interview spekkies!! And not just any spekkies. The spekkies. "The spekkies" as in Sharon Hinck, Morgan L. Busse, R.J. Anderson, Nadine Brandes, and Jaye L. Knight! Please excuse me while I go fangirl.

Seriously, though. The podcasts are awesome. And totally serious. And guys -- you really need to go check them out, right now!

{Source.}

<3


4 comments:

  1. It is amazing. I've been listing from the very beginning. The first episode or two almost made me quite, but I kept going, even when they were talking about a movie I had little inters in. I'm not even sure why. But this pod-cast is good. (and not just because I somehow managed to get myself on it)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anna, I listened to your episode yesterday, and it was SO GOOD! I've been curious about beta reading, and you answered a ton of the questions I had about it! :)

      Delete
  2. I will have to check it out, sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this show! I listened to it from almost the beginning and have since gone back and listened to the first three I missed. It's so much fun and I've learned about so many writers and books too!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say! I always make a point to respond to comments. Feel free to leave a link to your blog, too, and I might come and check it out! :)

Please keep your comments clean and respectful of others. If your comments contain inappropriate content or simply make others or myself uncomfortable, they will be deleted. All comments undergo moderation before being made public.

Notice

As of September sixteenth, 2015, this blog has been reformatted. However, all posts before that date have not been updated to fit the new format, and may not be as simple to read.

Posts You May Enjoy

Search Blog