I've Moved! Come Visit Me On My New Blog!

Monday, June 27, 2016

The Quotation Tag (Day 1)

I was recently tagged by the lovely Grace, over at Fictionally., to participate in the three-day-long Quotation Tag. Thanks a million, Grace!! :)

Rules


  • Thank the person who nominated you.
  • Nominate three new bloggers every day.
  • Post new quotations every day for three consecutive days.


The Tag

Hmm... Maybe giving a theme to each of the days would be fun? Maybe today's theme could be... Bible quotes! :D

{Source.}

{Source.}

{Source.}

Tags


<3


2 comments:

  1. The best quotes are always from the Bible. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the tag! I'll have to save it for sometime after the Silmarillion Awards are over. ^_^

    Love all these verses! I love finding artsy pictures of Scripture.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say! I always make a point to respond to comments. Feel free to leave a link to your blog, too, and I might come and check it out! :)

Please keep your comments clean and respectful of others. If your comments contain inappropriate content or simply make others or myself uncomfortable, they will be deleted. All comments undergo moderation before being made public.

Notice

As of September sixteenth, 2015, this blog has been reformatted. However, all posts before that date have not been updated to fit the new format, and may not be as simple to read.

Posts You May Enjoy

Search Blog