|Image by yours truly.|
- Write that acting post. I have a portion of it written and the rest outlined. Sorry it's taken so stinkin' long! Life has been rather crazy for an actual "non-life" post.
- Do a vlog. Because, why not?
- Update my bookish blog. I consider myself rather talented at neglecting things.
- Finish reading A Branch of Silver, a Branch of Gold. I'm so close! And it's so good! And yet I've somehow taken forever!
- Reach the near-completion outline for When the Sky Cries. Before Camp NaNoWriMo!
- Get started on my summer to-read list. I seriously cannot wait to start! I'm particularly looking forward to Follower of the Word, and The Ilyon Chronicles just sounds amazing!
- Camp NaNoWriMo! During which I will likely shun all friends, acquaintances, and family members. (Ha ha... I hope not! But still. It's a writing month. And I really want to have my second draft of When the Sky Cries finished, by the end of it.)
- Real camping. 'Cause nothing beats real camping.
- Visit my hometown! Which is utterly amazing, and, in my completely unbiased opinion, the best place on earth.
- Youth Meeting. You. Need. To come. August fifth, sixth, and seventh. You can find out all the details at this link.
- Finish my summer to-read list. Finish my second draft of When the Sky Cries. Somehow, these things just seem to belong together.
- Create an autumn to-read list. It's simply necessary.
I refuse to add "starting school" to the list. Because it's awful, and does not need to be considered until absolutely necessary.
...So, what are your summer plans? Do you have a summer to-read list? :)
I hope you have an excellent afternoon! And many spectacular, marvelous adventures! And absolutely no thoughts of school, whatsoever!