Wednesday, June 1, 2016

A Cabin of Our Own!!

{Source.}

July is just around the corner! And, given that July is in summer (otherwise known as: I'll actually be able to write something!), I thought it might be fun to open up a group cabin! So this is me inviting you to join me! Just fill out the form below, and I'll invite you as soon as I can! :)


Please note that, as much as I'd like to invite every single person who asks to join, each cabin can only hold up to eleven members. First come, first served.

Have an excellent day! (And I hope to see ya 'round camp, soon!)

<3


4 comments:

  1. I'd love to be in your cabin! It wasn't easy finding one last time... It's hard to believe that it's already time again! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! You've been invited! I look forward to writing with you! :D

      Delete
  2. If I decide to do Camp Nano, I will take you up on your offer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea. I already have a group of people who I usually find a cabin with. Some of them are joining me this month for something I call Writing Oomp. If anyone wish Camp was already happening they're welcome to join me for that. Just look it up.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say! I always make a point to respond to comments. Feel free to leave a link to your blog, too, and I might come and check it out! :)

Please keep your comments clean and respectful of others. If your comments contain inappropriate content or simply make others or myself uncomfortable, they will be deleted. All comments undergo moderation before being made public.

Notice

As of September sixteenth, 2015, this blog has been reformatted. However, all posts before that date have not been updated to fit the new format, and may not be as simple to read.

Posts You May Enjoy

Search Blog