Tuesday, March 29, 2016

The Lover of Winter Does Love the Spring

I have a confession to make; an odd one of sorts, seeing that I do enjoy the winter: I'm glad it's over. As much as I enjoy cold weather and warm blankets and nights huddled together with the pups, I am so glad that spring is finally here!

So glad that I feel as if I could frolic in grassy meadows and make daisy chains! Alas, perhaps I should wait for summer...

I admit that by February, I was wintered out. I'd had far too much of it.

And with this rather pointless post, I must say that it is time to embrace the spring -- even if that does involve spring cleaning!

So have a lovely day! Go outside and enjoy the sunshine, pluck a flower or two, and play with your puppies!

Love,







This post was scheduled.

2 comments:

  1. I am also happy that Spring has come. I love all the warmth and, it's so nice to see the beauty that is coming out. I guess the one thing I'd change deals with some of the small things that abound. Yes, I certainly would prefer it if the bees, wasps, and mosquitoes would spend their spring elsewhere. Ah well. Think I might go take some books outside and read... Happy Spring, Liv!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say! I always make a point to respond to comments. Feel free to leave a link to your blog, too, and I might come and check it out! :)

Please keep your comments clean and respectful of others. If your comments contain inappropriate content or simply make others or myself uncomfortable, they will be deleted. All comments undergo moderation before being made public.

Notice

As of September sixteenth, 2015, this blog has been reformatted. However, all posts before that date have not been updated to fit the new format, and may not be as simple to read.

Posts You May Enjoy

Search Blog