I've Moved! Come Visit Me On My New Blog!

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Off to Camp NaNoWriMo!

Something big has happened. The last time I did NaNoWriMo was back in 2011, 2012, or so. Well, I've signed up for camp. Repeat: I have signed up for Camp NaNoWriMo! (*cheers*)

I've set quite the low word count goal (twenty-five-thousand) for April, seeing as, well, you know, high school.

But here's the sad thing: There are likely to be few to none posts during April. I know that the last time I said that, I still managed to produce seventeen posts (?), but this time, it's for real. Between managing high school and chores and life and camp, I see myself having very little time to blog. So, sadly, a few to-be-written posts (such as one on acting) will be postponed, for the time being. But Lord willing I'll be able to get them out soon, and when the month of April is over, this blog will be revived!

On a happier note, the winning Monday's Unicorn short story is #1, by Erudessa Aranduriel. Congratulations, Erudessa! To those who have yet to read it, head on over to this link to check it out!

One more thing, before I go: a Camp NaNoWriMo checklist!


I found this video by the WordNerds and found it quite helpful. ;)

My favourite things that they suggest for camp include:


  • Campfire sounds/writing music
  • Camp NaNoWriMo account (obviously)
  • WIP outline
  • Tea
  • Fort (yes!)
  • "Do not disturb" sign


(*squeals*) I can't wait for camp!!

Tell me, are you doing it, this year? What story will you be writing? :)

<3,







This post was scheduled.

3 comments:

  1. Last week, I decided to do this for the first time. I know it's a little crazy because of my edits, but I did not set my word count too high. Just wanted to get my feet in a secret story project I've been working on since last year, and I thought it'd be a good time to do so.
    Best of wishes to you, Liv!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about doing it, but decided to pass this time :). But it sounds like you will have a lot of fun! Here's hoping you meet your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. best of luck with camp nano! <3

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say! I always make a point to respond to comments. Feel free to leave a link to your blog, too, and I might come and check it out! :)

Please keep your comments clean and respectful of others. If your comments contain inappropriate content or simply make others or myself uncomfortable, they will be deleted. All comments undergo moderation before being made public.

Notice

As of September sixteenth, 2015, this blog has been reformatted. However, all posts before that date have not been updated to fit the new format, and may not be as simple to read.

Posts You May Enjoy

Search Blog