I've Moved! Come Visit Me On My New Blog!

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Announcement: *Sapphire Quills*

Guess what I've decided to give a try! A newsletter!

I'm probably going to wait a few weeks to actually start it, and the first month will be a trial run, but here's a little blurb about the newsletter. :D


Subscribers to Sapphire Quills will receive somewhat-monthly emails delivered to their inbox, containing updates on recent posts and Liv's writing. Sapphire Quills is set to replace the blog series The Events of Nightwind Court.

If you wish to sign up for Sapphire Quills, you may do so below. If you wish to unsubscribe at any time, you may do so here. An option to unsubscribe is also set to be available at the end of each newsletter.


I'm so excited! Hopefully, the first trial will run well. :D

Best wishes on your writing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! I always make a point to respond to comments. Feel free to leave a link to your blog, too, and I might come and check it out! :)

Please keep your comments clean and respectful of others. If your comments contain inappropriate content or simply make others or myself uncomfortable, they will be deleted. All comments undergo moderation before being made public.

Notice

As of September sixteenth, 2015, this blog has been reformatted. However, all posts before that date have not been updated to fit the new format, and may not be as simple to read.

Posts You May Enjoy

Search Blog