Monday, February 1, 2016

The 3-5 Haiku Challenge

Thought I should pop in for a quick moment to mention that lovely writer Melissa, over at our Christian writing group (follow the link and send in a request to join, should you feel so inclined), suggested a brilliant idea, the other day: Write three to five haikus regarding your current state in life.

And I am excited! :D

So, without further ado, I present to you three haikus.

___________________

Wind and storm and rain;
in the heater lies a flame
while I sit and read.

...

Listen to Enya
and Celtic Woman and more
to feel quite lovely.

...

Dreams are a new realm
in which you are the hero
and you have a quest.

___________________

Not entirely sure if I did this completely right, but there it goes.

Anyone else have any haikus they'd like to share? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! I always make a point to respond to comments. Feel free to leave a link to your blog, too, and I might come and check it out! :)

Please keep your comments clean and respectful of others. If your comments contain inappropriate content or simply make others or myself uncomfortable, they will be deleted. All comments undergo moderation before being made public.

Notice

As of September sixteenth, 2015, this blog has been reformatted. However, all posts before that date have not been updated to fit the new format, and may not be as simple to read.

Posts You May Enjoy

Search Blog