I've Moved! Come Visit Me On My New Blog!

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Liebster Award

Firstly, before anything else, I'd like to thank Hope Ann, over at Writing in the Light, for nominating me for the Liebster Award!!

Image recovered from this link.

Rules:

  • Thank the blogger who nominated you, and link back to them.
  • Nominate up to eleven bloggers to receive the award. To be eligible, they need to have no more than two-hundred followers, at present.
  • Answer eleven questions from the blogger who nominated you.
  • Tell your readers eleven random facts about yourself.
  • Give your nominees eleven questions to answer on their blog when they post their nominations.
Nominees:

My eleven questions from Hope:

1. Sword or bow?

I've had more experience with a bow, but I'd like to think I'd be more skilled with a sword. :)

2. Favourite jewel?

Sapphire, I think. Just cause I'm in love with the word.

3. What book are you reading, right now?

Romeo & Juliet (NFS) by William Shakespeare and SparkNotes. It's for one of my classes, and has the original text on one side, and a modern-day translation on the other.

4. Dragon or griffin?

I would love to choose both, but I think I'd rather cuddle with a griffin than a dragon. (Cuddling is a big deal, to me!)

5. When did you first start writing?

At five years old. I remember shouting across the house, asking my mum how to spell certain words. :P

6. What is your current favourite fiction book?

Gaah! Decisions, decisions! Hmm... (I really can't decide...) Maybe Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief? I've read it so many times that it is currently held together by duct tape.

7. Would you like to go backwards in time, or forwards?

Oh, probably backwards! If I could visit the middle ages, or even the Regency, that would be awesome. :D

8. Snow or rain?

Probably rain, since I've never experienced falling snow.

9. What is the name of a favourite character in a story you're writing?

My protagonist, Radha, from my current WIP.

10. Do you talk to yourself?

Only in the shower, or when I'm home alone.

11. Fly or breathe underwater?

Fly!

Eleven random facts:

1. I'm a nerd about Greek mythology.
2. I know more about Greece than Ireland, and yet I am totally obsessed with the latter.
3. My personality type is INFJ... though I'm not totally sure it's accurate.
4. I want a unicorn.
5. Before I started writing When the Sky Cries, my WIP was the first book of a trilogy, known as The Unicorn Trilogy. Hopefully I can return to writing it, someday.
6. I've been blogging for one year and about five months.
7. Even though I prefer Taylor Swift's older style of music, I'm actually kind of inspired (to write) by her Out of the Woods music video.
8. I've pretty much memorized the movie Frozen. Elsa's my favourite character.
9. I am so upset about the revival series of Doctor Who being taken off Netflix that I could almost start a full-fledged war just for a chance to get it back on.
10. My first book fandom was Harry Potter, and my first TV fandom Once Upon a Time (even though I'm crazy behind, and have only seen the first episode of season five).
11. I want to move back to my hometown in Humboldt (California) for community college, and then settle down in Portland (Oregon), afterwards.

Questions for my nominees:

1. Have you ever met someone who has an identical laugh to yours?
2. How often do you dream?
3. On a scale from one to ten, one being "super tiny" and ten being "crazy huge", how big is your family?
4. City, suburbs, country, or alone for hundreds of miles?
5. What song are you listening to, currently (or, if you're not listening to one, now, the last one you did listen to)?
6. What book are you currently reading?
7. What's a book you want to read after you finish it?
8. Favourite holiday?
9. Name two countries you really want to travel to, someday.
10. Would you rather dress up as the night sky, or as a hot pink skunk?
11. When you get published, would you rather be as famous as Rick Riordan, or somewhat famous with a few awards here and there?

Can't wait to see all your answers, and I hope you enjoyed this post! ;)

3 comments:

  1. NEVER EXPERIENCED FALLING SNOW?!?!?!?!?!!!!! Sorry it's just kind of incredible to me!! Well you can come visit me right this minute and experience it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, @Erudessa Aranduriel, I admit that it would be pretty awesome to experience!! :D

      Delete
    2. It is amazing!! Especially when it is just falling gently down. And the sky is the same color as the flakes so it looks like they are coming out of no where, and you just stare up at them, and...sorry! starting to ramble. But it is really, really amazing!!

      Delete

I would love to hear what you have to say! I always make a point to respond to comments. Feel free to leave a link to your blog, too, and I might come and check it out! :)

Please keep your comments clean and respectful of others. If your comments contain inappropriate content or simply make others or myself uncomfortable, they will be deleted. All comments undergo moderation before being made public.

Notice

As of September sixteenth, 2015, this blog has been reformatted. However, all posts before that date have not been updated to fit the new format, and may not be as simple to read.

Posts You May Enjoy

Search Blog