Saturday, February 6, 2016

A Random Q&A

It's been a while since I did my last/first Q&A; almost five months, in fact.

Seeing as there are a few things I could be doing (such as working on When the Sky Cries), and probably should be doing, I thought this might be the perfect time to do a random Q&A.

So here's a list of blogging questions, retrieved from this link.

___________________

What is your favourite ice cream flavor?

Mint chip. Or, better yet, mint chip with moose-tracks!

What was the last thing you ate?

Dinner. Rice with boiled broccoli, carrots, and kale, with a splash of lemon juice. That stuff is amazing!

Which CD is currently in your CD player?

Emerald by Celtic Woman. Though I really should switch it out, soon. It's been in there for several weeks, now!

How many keys are on your key ring?

Two, one of them being utterly mysterious by refusing to reveal its identity. Gasp! Maybe it's a TARDIS key!! (*queue Doctor Who theme*) (Did I spell "queue" right?)

What's your birthstone?

Aquamarine! I hated it when I was younger, wishing that it was a diamond or sapphire, instead. But it has most definitely grown on me, since then!

If you had one day to live, what would you do?

Write one last blog post filled with love and best wishes. Spend the day somewhere beautiful, but continue on with life as I normally would.

What does your name mean?

I seriously have no clue. I'm not sure which sources to trust, anymore. ;)

When I was in elementary school, we did a class assignment on our names, and I found out that mine is Victorian, and means "olive tree". (You would not believe the torment one receives over such a name!)

According to SheKnows, my name is Latin for "symbol of peace", and Shakespearean for "twelfth night" (?) and "rich countess". I've come across some other strange meanings as well, but they are just too long and weird to share.

Was there a book that changed your life?

Oh my goodness, yes!! Heartless, by Anne Elisabeth Stengl.

Heartless offered an entirely different view on the world, and quickly led to me becoming a more devoted reader and writer. Without going into a twenty-thousand-word speech on how amazing Heartless is, I'll just state that, yes, it did change my life.

What would you do if you had a million dollars?

Buy books. Travel the world. Send Bibles to poor countries.

Are you good at chess?

Nope. When I was tutoring, I had one of my students try to teach me... It didn't work out, so well.

How are you at checkers?

I think I'm better at checkers than I actually am. :P

Would you rather be rich or healthy?

Healthy.

Would you rather be invisible or read minds?

Invisible! With an invisibility cloak!!

Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?

I happily removed my closet doors some time ago. I have no need for such inconveniences.

Do you take the shampoo and conditioner bottles from the hotel?

Yes. Oh yes. I am that extremely annoying person who never uses them, but takes them anyway, and when the maid goes to add more, takes those, too.

Walmart, Target, or Kmart?

Target. I think.

Last but not least: Favourite colour?

Dark blue-ish/purple-ish.

___________________

And there's my random Q&A, for this evening!

Are you good at chess? Do you wish you were invisible? Do you take the shampoo and conditioner bottles from the hotel? Feel free to share! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! I always make a point to respond to comments. Feel free to leave a link to your blog, too, and I might come and check it out! :)

Please keep your comments clean and respectful of others. If your comments contain inappropriate content or simply make others or myself uncomfortable, they will be deleted. All comments undergo moderation before being made public.

Notice

As of September sixteenth, 2015, this blog has been reformatted. However, all posts before that date have not been updated to fit the new format, and may not be as simple to read.

Posts You May Enjoy

Search Blog