I've Moved! Come Visit Me On My New Blog!

Saturday, January 2, 2016

The Events of Nightwind Court -- January 2016

I still can't believe it's already 2016! And, annoyingly enough, I'm still wanting to wish everyone a "happy New Year" -- every chance I get.

So, this'll be my very first Events post of the new year -- yaay! (*enter Irish musicians playing songs of celebration*)

That being said, here they are. (Forgive my rather awkward introduction.)

___________________

FIVE MAGIC SPINDLES Entry

Image recovered from this link.

Shortly after I entered my novella in the 2014 creative writing contest, I began to feel pretty down about it, seeing as the plot was nearly identical to the Disney cartoon, the characters unrealistic, the wording unedited, and the writing downright awful.

But oh my stars! After six months of work on this project and a ton of editing, I feel as if, this year (or last??), I actually stand a chance! And, whether I Once Dreamed be included or not, I am whole-heartedly looking forward to the Five Magic Spindles collection!! :)

___________________

WHEN THE SKY CRIES


I've been making little progress on draft two of my WIP, When the Sky Cries, but, seeing as I Once Dreamed has been sent off and my participation in The Snow Queen over, I don't think this draft will be terribly hard to conquer.

[Learn more about When the Sky Cries here. Follow its board on Pinterest here.]

___________________

School Starts

School restarts, this week. Yaay.

Image recovered from this link.

Can't you tell I'm thrilled?

___________________

Blogger Awards

Moving on to a happier note, it's time to determine the winner of this month's "blogger award"!

Congratulations to Celtic Woman and Oonagh, with "Tir Na nÓg"!


To celebrate Celtic Woman's upcoming album, Destiny, the group teamed up with German singer Oonagh, to bring us a stunning new music video! And Destiny is to be released in only thirteen days!!

Image recovered from this link.

Click here to pre-order Destiny.

___________________

And those are the January 2016 Events of Nightwind Court!

What does your January look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! I always make a point to respond to comments. Feel free to leave a link to your blog, too, and I might come and check it out! :)

Please keep your comments clean and respectful of others. If your comments contain inappropriate content or simply make others or myself uncomfortable, they will be deleted. All comments undergo moderation before being made public.

Notice

As of September sixteenth, 2015, this blog has been reformatted. However, all posts before that date have not been updated to fit the new format, and may not be as simple to read.

Posts You May Enjoy

Search Blog