I've Moved! Come Visit Me On My New Blog!

Monday, January 4, 2016

Author Bio Time Lapse Challenge

Challenge: First, copy and paste your author bio. Next, rewrite it, as you'd like/expect to see yourself in three years. Then, rewrite it as you'd like/expect to see yourself in five years.
Source: oliviakfisher.blogspot.com (yours truly)

Okay, here it goes. :)

My current author bio:

Olivia K. R. Fisher makes her home in Southern California, where she lives with her parents, two dogs, and university-attending boarder. When she's not writing, she enjoys reading, Celtic music, and hot chocolate, and practices the arts of gardening, painting, baking, and photography. Though Olivia currently does not have any published works, she hopes to, soon, and writes often.

What I'd like my author bio to say in three years:

Olivia K. R. Fisher lives in the forest-clad countryside of Humboldt County, California. She is the author of When the Sky Cries, and is currently attending College of the Redwoods. When Olivia is not writing, she enjoys reading, Celtic music, and hot chocolate, and practices the arts of gardening, painting, baking, and photography.

What I'd like my author bio to say in five:

Olivia K. R. Fisher makes her home in Oregon, not far from Portland. She is the author of When the Sky Cries, as well as several other published works. When Olivia is not writing, she enjoys reading, Celtic music, and hot chocolate, and practices the arts of gardening, painting, baking, and photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! I always make a point to respond to comments. Feel free to leave a link to your blog, too, and I might come and check it out! :)

Please keep your comments clean and respectful of others. If your comments contain inappropriate content or simply make others or myself uncomfortable, they will be deleted. All comments undergo moderation before being made public.

Notice

As of September sixteenth, 2015, this blog has been reformatted. However, all posts before that date have not been updated to fit the new format, and may not be as simple to read.

Posts You May Enjoy

Search Blog