Monday, December 21, 2015

A Little Christmas Gift

'Tis the season for bloggers to be sending their readers fun emails, full of free ebooks, amazing art, and author-made calendars! Keeping this in mind, I was giving this year some thought...

You all have been so amazing! Your support and encouragement has been so uplifting, and I feel as if 2015 has been a great year of growth in both my confidence and writing, as well as many other things.

So, I wanted to send you all a huge thank you for making this blog worth it!! You all are so great and a ton of fun! Thank you for making this year a memorable one! :)

To show my thanks, I've taken the time to write up a four-page tutorial and worksheet PDF on how to create pin-from-blogs/blog buttons/short story covers. Click on the image below for access.


Thank you, again -- all of you! You guys are awesome. (*hug*)

1 comment:

  1. P.S. If the link isn't working, try simply going here: file:///C:/Users/Olivia/Downloads/CreatingaPin-From-Blog%20(1).pdf. Hope this helps! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say! I always make a point to respond to comments. Feel free to leave a link to your blog, too, and I might come and check it out! :)

Please keep your comments clean and respectful of others. If your comments contain inappropriate content or simply make others or myself uncomfortable, they will be deleted. All comments undergo moderation before being made public.

Notice

As of September sixteenth, 2015, this blog has been reformatted. However, all posts before that date have not been updated to fit the new format, and may not be as simple to read.

Posts You May Enjoy

Search Blog