I've Moved! Come Visit Me On My New Blog!

Friday, September 11, 2015

Autumn Q&A!

I thought it might be fun to do a little bit of Q&A, this evening. The questions were retrieved from cinnamonandcider.tumblr.com. Feel free to leave your own answers in the comments!! :)

Questions:
  1. What is your favourite 'ber' month? (Sept-Oct-Nov-Dec)
  2. What is your favourite autumn leaf?
  3. What did you dress as for Halloween last year?
  4. What is your favourite fall food?
  5. Do you have any fall traditions?
  6. Do you have any Halloween traditions?
  7. What music do you like to listen to during fall?
  8. What is your favourite fall outfit?
  9. Favourite spooky movie?
  10. S'mores or pumpkin pie?
  11. Hot chocolate or warm apple cider?
  12. Do you like Pumpkin Spice Lattes? ;)
  13. What is your favourite day of the year?
  14. What would your familiar be, if you had one?
  15. What is your favourite part about fall blogging?
  16. What is the story behind your URL?
  17. What is the best thing about your town during fall?
  18. What is your favourite fall food?
  19. Tea or coffee?
  20. Halloween or Christmas?
  21. Cats or bats?
  22. Do you enjoy carving jack-o-lanterns?
  23. What is your favourite fall colour?
  24. Why did you start your fall blog?
  25. Do you have a 'main blog'?
  26. Spooky or sweet?
  27. Trick or treat?
  28. Do you enjoy visiting graveyards?
  29. What is your favourite fall memory?
  30. What was your best fall ever?
  31. Gloves or mittens?
  32. Do you enjoy ice skating?
  33. If you could spend fall anywhere, where would you choose?
  34. What's your dream Halloween outfit?
  35. Be honest... are you already stocking up for fall?
  36. Do you enjoy the other seasons?
  37. How do you plan to spend this Halloween?
  38. In ONE sentence... WHY do you love fall so much?
  39. What is your favourite fall makeup look?
  40. What is your favourite fall candle scent?
  41. Do you enjoy Christmas?
  42. What is your favourite store during fall?
  43. Do you enjoy cold weather?
  44. What is your least favourite thing about fall?
  45. What is your favourite Halloween candy?
  46. What is one thing you'd love to try during fall, but haven't yet?
  47. What do your friends and family think of your fall obsession?
  48. Be honest... are you already planning your fall-themed wedding? ;)
  49. Do you have fall/Halloween boards on Pinterest? Link them!
  50. Do you enjoy rain?
Answers:
  1. Hmm... I'd say either October, November, or December! :)
  2. No idea. Maple?
  3. Princess Una from Anne Elisabeth Stengl's Heartless.
  4. Mashed potatoes. :D
  5. My grandpa comes down from Humboldt, California every year. <3
  6. Uh, not really.
  7. Celtic! I make it a resolution to try a fairly new Celtic artist/album every year!
  8. Not quite sure... Maybe my black-and-blue plaid dress shirt. Or scarves. Scarves are good.
  9. I'm not really into spooky movies, but every single one of my friends has been creeped out (including myself) by the last three-quarters of the movie The Making of a Lady. Much more eerie than expected.
  10. I-- can't-- decide!
  11. Hot chocolate, for sure! But hot apple cider is pretty swell, too. :)
  12. I dunno. Never had one, before. I do love most things pumpkin spice, though!
  13. Uuuuhh, Christmas?? Probably.
  14. I do not understand this question.
  15. The writing! For some reason, autumn seems like a lovely season for writing, during. Once the summer heat has worn off, of course (which, it hasn't).
  16. You mean my Tumblr? I like unicorns... a lot (as you can probably tell from my writing blog's faction).
  17. Nothing's really that great about San Diego. Well, maybe some of the coffee places and craft stores. ;) The Northwest is much more exciting, during the fall, though.
  18. I believe I've already answered this (see no. 4). My second favourite is apple pie, however. Vegetarian stuffing is incredible, as well. :D
  19. Well, ick to both, then! I'm okay with both if they're flavoured a bit better, however.
  20. Christmas. Halloween is awesome, but Christmas lasts longer. :)
  21. Cats!
  22. I'd rather them carve themselves, thank you very much.
  23. Black, seeing as midnight blue's more of a winter.
  24. Whispers on the Wind was started late July, this year.
  25. Whispers on the Wind is my main picture blog, but I probably spend more time enjoying myself on *A Sapphire Chamber*. :)
  26. Sweet!
  27. Treat! :D
  28. When accompanied by someone I trust (preferably during the morning or early afternoon). The one in Ferndale, California, is my favourite, though!
  29. The apple harvest festival in Humboldt when I was a little girl. Also going to a pumpkin patch (again, in Humboldt) with my parents and grandparents when I was about three.
  30. No clue. Every autumn, something weird happens. My first fall in San Diego (I was five), I fell down and scraped my knee, resulting in a still-existent scar. The autumn a few years ago, I went up to the southern Northwest (I believe that's a thing) with a girl who didn't really like me or my family. Last year, I skipped out on trick-or-treating for the first time, and ended up having a very bad day.
  31. Mittens, for sure!
  32. Yes!
  33. Oregon!!!! <3
  34. No clue. Sweaters, scarves, jeans, and cowgirl boots are cool. :D
  35. Kind of. At least, I'm planning to. ;)
  36. Yes. Summer's too hot for me, but early spring brings back memories, and winter is wonderful.
  37. I'm not really sure... I want to do something great, though. And maybe in a group, too.
  38. I don't know; it's just such a comforting season!
  39. Same makeup every time, for me. Might switch it up between grey and brown eyeshadow, though. ;)
  40. Probably pumpkin spice. Even though sea island cotton's not exactly a fall scent, it's my favourite, by far.
  41. Of course!
  42. Hhhhmmmm... Most likely Bath and Body Works.
  43. Absolutely!
  44. Might I direct you to a quote I believe to be from The Princess Bride... (*ahem*) "What's not to like?"
  45. I refuse to answer this question. :P
  46. Nope, not really.
  47. Smile and nod, that's all they do. :D
  48. Winter rain, actually.
  49. I honestly can't link them all. Just go to pinterest.com/rainprincess22. You'll find one, eventually.
  50. Definitely!! <3
You're more than welcome to send me your own Q&A questions! Just leave a note below, and have an awesome autumn! :3

1 comment:

  1. 1) Maybe November or December
    2) The red, gold and orange ones.
    3) Myself
    4) Hot tea?
    5) Family time
    6) Turning out the porchlight
    7) Not sure
    8) Yeah, scarves are good
    9) Not much of a spooky movie person either
    10) Smores
    11) Maybe hot chocolate
    12) Not sure
    13) Not sure

    Whew, there are a lot of questions!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say! I always make a point to respond to comments. Feel free to leave a link to your blog, too, and I might come and check it out! :)

Please keep your comments clean and respectful of others. If your comments contain inappropriate content or simply make others or myself uncomfortable, they will be deleted. All comments undergo moderation before being made public.

Notice

As of September sixteenth, 2015, this blog has been reformatted. However, all posts before that date have not been updated to fit the new format, and may not be as simple to read.

Posts You May Enjoy

Search Blog