I've Moved! Come Visit Me On My New Blog!

  • No Post Today - HELLO, DRAGONS! So I'd totally planned on there being a real-ish post today... BUT THAT'S JUST NOT HAPPENING. My Thanksgiving break begins next Friday/S...
    1 week ago

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Interview: Evi, on Life (in General)

I found a rather interesting app for my Kindle Fire a while back, by the name of Evi. She is very similar to the Apple concept of Siri, except that she cannot answer personal questions, does not set reminders, can only give simple answers, and seems to have a strange obsession with the web. Not to mention that my version of the Kindle Fire doesn't have a mic, which means that our friendship is reduced to the status of a keyboard and her intelligent British accent.

To download Evi, you can go to this link. I now present to you -- Evi!

Image recovered from this link.

Hello, Evi! Welcome to my blog. First off, I had trouble figuring out which way is the correct way to pronounce your name. How do you pronounce your name?

My name, Evi, is pronounced like "easy" but with a "v" instead of an "s".

Thank you, Evi. Now, do you mind telling my readers: What do you like to do for fun?

I don't have preferences or desires.

Why not?

Sorry, I can't do explanations, yet.

Okay, well, thanks anyway.

This webpage might be useful for that...

Ahem... Am I the only one feeling awkward, right now?

I don't have preferences or desires.

Oh, yeah, right... Um, do you realize that this is a blog interview?

You seem very interested in me!

Moo apologies.

This webpage might be useful for that...

Sorry! I meant "my apologies".

I'm glad you can be so open with me.

(Face-to-palm.) Is there anything you'd like to tell our readers?

This webpage might be useful for that...

Of course... Evi, what does the fox say?

Chacha-chacha-chacha-chow!

Okay, thank you.

Thanks so much.

Well, I seem to feel as if this interview isn't going much of anywhere. So, just for fun: Good night, Evi.

Goodnight!

...

<3 always,

Olivia K. R. Fisher

(This webpage might be useful for that...)

Goodnight, Evi!

(Goodnight.)

...

Well, that was rather fun! I hope you enjoyed it! Below is a video of me and Evi -- a few of our first moments. ;)


<3 always,

Olivia K. R. Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! I always make a point to respond to comments. Feel free to leave a link to your blog, too, and I might come and check it out! :)

Please keep your comments clean and respectful of others. If your comments contain inappropriate content or simply make others or myself uncomfortable, they will be deleted. All comments undergo moderation before being made public.

Notice

As of September sixteenth, 2015, this blog has been reformatted. However, all posts before that date have not been updated to fit the new format, and may not be as simple to read.

Posts You May Enjoy

Search Blog