I've Moved! Come Visit Me On My New Blog!

Saturday, March 28, 2015

A Sneak Preview: Entries for Anne Elisabeth Stengl's 2015 Fan Art Contest

With an empty mind tonight, I thought I might share the pieces of fan art I sent in for Tales of Goldstone Wood's latest contest. Some bizarre and others abnormal, I present to you: my entries!

Dragon Princess
Wax, pencil, & paint

Gleamdren's World
Wax

Eye of the Dragon (Nail Art Photography)
Nail polish & acrylic paint

Birth of Fairbird
Wax, pencil, coloured pencil, paint, & ink

The Adventures of Dame Imraldera
Wax, ink, pencil, & paint

...And there were two more entries sent in, as well, titled Dragon Queen (Animation) and Transformed (Animation). But if you want to view them, I guess you'll just have to wait and see! Check out Anne Elisabeth Stengl's blog for details; the blog posts containing others' (as well as my own) fan art will start going live on April first, 2015, at her site.

~O

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! I always make a point to respond to comments. Feel free to leave a link to your blog, too, and I might come and check it out! :)

Please keep your comments clean and respectful of others. If your comments contain inappropriate content or simply make others or myself uncomfortable, they will be deleted. All comments undergo moderation before being made public.

Notice

As of September sixteenth, 2015, this blog has been reformatted. However, all posts before that date have not been updated to fit the new format, and may not be as simple to read.

Posts You May Enjoy

Search Blog